Saturday, September 12, 2009

What A Group!

Excuse me, you in the red shirt--and you in the white--and you with the hat and you with the jeans--every last one of you--Thank you for making such a huge difference at Galloping Grace today. You all were amazing and we thank you!!

More to come.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Love the post! I couldn't of done a better job. That's why you are the blogger my friend. You rock! Thank you to everyone who came out and worked your tail off! The kids and horses will love the improvements.

Robin said...

Wow! Looks like you had a huge crew. We so wanted to be there, but it was the first day of soccer games for us. Can't wait to see more pics.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Wow, just look at all those lucky folks! That's a great group of people!

Dan and Betty said...

Well done, good and faithful Sagebrush friends. You're greatly appreciated.

Dan

Keri said...

Very good lookin' folks~
and their hearts are even prettier.

Andrea said...

Now that's a big group of helpers! They must have gotten a lot done!! Sounds like it was a busy day.

TjandMark said...

Lookin forward to seeing what they done!

Unknown said...

YOu guys rock! I am glad you have so much help. I wish I could have been part of that group.