Thursday, September 17, 2009

Settle For A Pourdown


Max, Lisa, and I are heading out to spend some time with our buddies, Brad and Dierks. Who knows, we might even have them sing to us. Sounds like a fun thing to do on this rainy Thursday evening. I bought rain ponchos at Walgreeens. We're ready for the downpour.

I mentioned rain. Sessions had to be cancelled today at GG because of it. Here in New Mexico, it's hard to complain when we get any moisture. Pennies from heaven, I'd say. Drops of life. Green weeds for all! Thanks for the showers, God!

Hugs to our wonderful GG neighbors, Mike and Steph. They had to put down one of their dogs yesterday. Punky had a long, good life. If you know Mike and Steph, you know how much they adore their animals. Mike's father is also very sick. If you wouldn't mind, please pray for the whole family during this hard time. The circle of life is not easy to handle when it's someone you know and love.

Sweet Keri, thanks so much for all the data entry you do with our waivers. You are an unsung hero! Right here, right now I'm singing grateful lyrics in your name. Won't you tell your sweet daughter how much we enjoy the bedazzling she did to the waiver book? Big binders look so much better with images of horses adorning its cover.

Just in case you were one of the kind souls who offered to help pick pumpkins with us on Saturday, we are no longer doing that. Sure hope you got that memo. We were terribly short on trailers and didn't think we could pull it off. The new plan is to pay to have them delivered. Tell your backs they lucked out this time and thank yourselves for your willing attitude.

That's all for now.

Michelle Wade, signing out.


6 comments:

lisa said...

and a good time was had by all...thanks guys!

MaskedMan said...

Having to put down a beloved pet is a hard thing. Add that to their other worries, and I'm sure they're needing the support; Prayers for your neighbbors.

Dan and Betty said...

Blessings to Mike and Steph.

Dan

psn4athome said...

We had Brad and Dierks sing to us too! It was a great concert!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

We were there last night too, although I'm pretty sure you ahd better seats...AS USUAL...wasn't it an awesome concert?! They all sounded so amazing. Happy times! I need to ask you about our preschool coming to the pumpkin patch but this computer isn't e-mail capable...long story. So let's try and touch base over the weekend?

Keri said...

Hi Sweet Girl, yourself!! I read this to Aubrey and she was so pleased!
Let Trish know that I'm always ready for more!
Love ya~