Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Time To Rest Because I'm So Blessed

As wrong as it feels, I think I'm going to beg out on another post. Every inch of me is exhausted! So many wonderful people have helped, I couldn't possibly do them justice. Max and I just did a quick count of today--there were over 40 volunteers! Lots of pictures, lots of stories. That makes me want to shut down and crawl in bed. How can one fatigued girl be expected to show such kindness?

A picture for your viewing pleasure. (I know--so very kind of me.)
Renee figured we needed some pumpkin seeds to put us in the proper frame of mind. Thanks, Nee.

Was your weekend as productive and blessed as mine? I sure hope so!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah, I'd say my weekend was productive and blessed too:)

It's gonna be great this year! I can't wait!

MaskedMan said...

Blessed? Certainly. Productive? Well not as much yours, but enough.

Dan and Betty said...

Well done good friend. You win the Tough Blogger Award, hands down.

Dan

psn4athome said...

Yes, very blessed weekend - not nearly as productive as yours. I cannot wait to come and see the pumpkin stand! Sounds like it's going great!

Auntie Nee said...

Wow, that picture was taken when my hands still worked. Not so much anymore, but oh well the maze is going to be great!!!

TjandMark said...

It seems to me that your thankfullness is beyond words. And that is pretty darn thankful.

Keri said...

I like TJ and Mark's comment. I'll ditto that!
:o)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yes, you all are truly blessed.
My weekend was super busy and it's taken me several days just to recuuperate. lol!

~Lisa