Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pass The Tums

Anyone remember how Templeton felt after gorging himself at the fair? I tell you what--that rodent doesn't have anything on me! I put on an exhibition today:

  • half of a Navajo taco
  • Tom Toms donuts, enough to feel greasy
  • a bite or two of Grant's corn dog
  • a couple corn chips dipped in cheese
  • candied pecans
  • some slurps of a slushy
  • corn on the cob, all of mine and over half of Grant's
  • lots and lots of bites of a turkey leg (which I used to think were not good but turns out this year they really are)
  • a couple curly fries
  • some more candied pecans for dessert

The New Mexico State Fair--a great place to clog your arteries. What you all must think of me.

I think I'll spend most of Monday trying to digest.

Paint party at the pumpkin stand around 1PM. I think all the cool kids will be there.

11 comments:

Samantha said...

Aw, that's nothin'. You didn't FINISH any of that stuff. ;)

Cindy said...

Oh, fun! We are planning to go this week. I can't wait. And we've never been to the NM fair, got any pointers for must-not-miss attractions (besides food, Templeton)?

Dan and Betty said...

How was your sleep last night?

Dan

Auntie Nee said...

All I can say is "UHGGGG!!!!"

Feel your pain baby!

Melissa said...

I don't have to go now Michelle, you covered it for me! I will see you at 1pm!

Robin said...

Those are all the reasons we aren't going to the fair!
Can the boys and I come help paint?

psn4athome said...

We were at the fair yesterday too! I feel the same way after eating everything!! Have fun at the paint party - I have to pick up Caden from school or I would totally be there - since I'm a pretty cool kid! See you soon!

Erin said...

Rub it in! Man, I sure wish I could've eaten all of that with you! Especially that Navajo taco. Mmmmm!

TjandMark said...

Sounds good to me, I feel the saliva coming... I am dieting right now to be slim and trim at our daughter's upcoming wedding.

Stacey and Bill said...

I love the NM State Fair. Indiana doesn't have anything on New Mexico as far as State Fairs go. There is something about the night air, the smell of roasted chili, and the far off sounds of mariachi music playing that lulls me. I love it!

Keri said...

I love you! Wish I was with you consuming.....