That's exciting!!!
Great news! I am so excited for you guys!
Either you have a runny nose or that's progress toward water for the ranch.Good news -- unless it's your runny nose.Dan
Does this mean you might eventually, someday in the not too distant future have water at the ranch that doesn't have to be trucked in?! Well, that would be exciting.
Yeah! How nice would that be?!
Dan you are funny.
water, water, water!!!
is drip, drip, drip the sound of your money going down the drain?r
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!Give me a *W*Give me a *A*Give me a *T*Give me an *E*Give me an *R*What's that spell?no more port-a-potties!
Yay! Water! It's sure been a long time coming. ~Lisa
Helllllllllloooooooooooooo????? I don't know what it all means. Could someone please explain?(Oh, just read the other posts. I get it! Tee Hee)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's exciting!!!
Great news! I am so excited for you guys!
Either you have a runny nose or that's progress toward water for the ranch.
Good news -- unless it's your runny nose.
Dan
Does this mean you might eventually, someday in the not too distant future have water at the ranch that doesn't have to be trucked in?! Well, that would be exciting.
Yeah! How nice would that be?!
Dan you are funny.
water, water, water!!!
is drip, drip, drip the sound of your money going down the drain?
r
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Give me a *W*
Give me a *A*
Give me a *T*
Give me an *E*
Give me an *R*
What's that spell?
no more port-a-potties!
Yay! Water! It's sure been a long time coming.
~Lisa
Helllllllllloooooooooooooo????? I don't know what it all means. Could someone please explain?
(Oh, just read the other posts. I get it! Tee Hee)
Post a Comment