Friday, September 18, 2009

FYI

Just so you know, it makes all the sense in the world to wear a cowboy hat (and castrating t-shirt) to pick grapes in a vineyard, but not to a concert featuring a country western artist.
There I am keeping you in the know. It's just what I do.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmmmm.....I think it should have been the other way around!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! What Melissa said.

Great smile Max!

~Lisa

Dan and Betty said...

Why not?

Dan

Shelly said...

he's got the layering thing down.

;)

Pam said...

Come on Max, what kind of cowboy are you? Brad even wears his hat onstage.

Stacey and Bill said...

Love this! I was in Napa Valley, CA last week and noticed a Brut from Albuquerque, NM on the wine list at the restaurant where I was having lunch. Its a small world. (I was proud of Albuquerque for making it on a list of very prestigious company!)

Hey, where can I get a castration T-shirt? You really should sell that kind of stuff on line to help support the ranch. I will be your first customer! You have lots of funny little sayings i.e. the horse "winked" at you. I get it, and I think others will too!