Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For Sam

It turns out not everyone is thrilled to see pictures of gross things. One faithful commenter recently wrote,"Okay, is there some sort of master plan with the disgusting pics lately? :) Can we go back to the adorable ones of kids holding pumpkins and painting harmless-looking horses?:) Just sayin'.;)"

Gross?? Goat teats? Infected teeth? Not gross at all. Learning and sharing at it's finest, I would argue.


As requested--

And-- Sam, feel better now? ;) I'm all about keeping you happy.

And so you all know, I'll never believe her that she doesn't enjoy the gross shots. Never. She is just one spicy broad. Love it!

Any other requests?

7 comments:

MaskedMan said...

OK, I've heard of 'paints' but isn't that going a touch far to get a painted pony?

:-p

Keri said...

ahhhhhh~
so soothing~

Cindy said...

Okay, you've posted some nice, pleasant, wholesome family content. You're good for a while. I'd say it's safe to get back to the controversial stuff;)

The Wades said...

Thank you, Cindy. After all, it's what the people want, right?

Samantha said...

Okay, I am appeased. ;) Seriously, what a thrill to see my name in the title! I feel like a star! :)

And those are mighty cute pics. I might be spicy, but I have a weak stomach. ;)

Thanks for the shout-out, lovey!

Andrea said...

I kinda like the "gross" pictures!! LOL!! But the cute ones are really cute!!

And those really were pictures of my husband riding rough stock. his nickname while he rodeo-ed was Wildman. He was one crazy cowboy. He still wishes he could do it. But his torn rotators cuff is kinda holding him back!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Giggled out loud when I saw the "paint" horse.
What a great project for the kids! Whose idea????