Friday, September 25, 2009

Dropped By To Say Hi


The corner of Eagle Ranch and Paseo is a happening location. I can tell this season is going to be even more fun than last. Just setting up the stand we're getting visitors galore. Max and I just love it! We have had a lot of friends stop and see how things are going. We always joked last season that on the weekends we could run five more stands with the amount of us "working".

Take this guy. He's the cool cat who kindly set up our website and has since worked endless hours trying to fix issues with the original server we picked without the benefit of his expertise. Trying to get everything switched over to an actual properly functioning server has been a bit of a nightmare. But look-- He keeps smiling!


And this gal--she has agreed to be the volunteer coordinator for the pumpkin stand. Isn't that nifty? If the above guy can make things work, the below gal will be fielding emails from those desiring a turn hocking pumpkins at the patch.
She might possibly be reached at pumpkins@ggyr.org


Would you believe more frozen treats for all?!
That cutie with the blond hair standing near the cutie with the brown hair wants the world to know that she (the blond chick) inspires her mother's kindness and not the other way around. Is that clear?
All I know is that we appreciate them both.


I feel I must tell any of you that simply wish to get a little work done on your vehicle at Quanz, the awesome business allowing us to camp out on their land, that you are under NO obligation to stay at the stand and help set up.

The super thoughtful person sporting the beard did not get that memo. Instead of going home with his kind wife pictured on the left, he stayed and helped Max for quite a while. Unnecessary, but oh so kind.

Just a small sampling. Just a little love. Just a great time.

Saturday morning we will be unloading pumpkins around 10:30 and then heading out to the farm to gather corn stalks and small pumpkins. If that sounds like a perfect way to spend your Saturday, feel free to join the fun.

Have a great weekend.

Cindy, Grant, Logan, and Kelsey--thanks for helping today. :)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe I had so many posts to catch up on, but they are all read and I am all up to speed! I am excited to see what the finished pumpkin patch will look like! You are truly blessed with wonderful volunteers!

Regina said...

oh renee, you are such a sucker!
you are looking good by the way!!
r

Paint Girl said...

Again, I have to say how awesome your volunteers are!! Just awesome! Each and every one!

Dan and Betty said...

Well done all, especially Renee.

Betty and I are committed to a horse event at the Corrales Harvest Festival today so we can't be there to help lug pumpkins.

Have fun.

Dan

Keri said...

We wave every time we drive by...sometimes I'm nervous to honk because I don't want the other drivers to think I'm honking at them!
We are on our way to soccer.
Love you!

TjandMark said...

"Yay, Yay, the pumpkins are coming, the pumpkins are coming!" And, it appears to me, you gotta a lot of love going around

Melissa said...

Dang! I missed the unload and I am so sorry! My parents are in town. I will be at the patch reporting for pumpkin duty soon!
Melissa