What I'm saying here is I'll be back soon. For now, I'm off to bed!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Cannot stay awake. Pancake breakfast this morning (got up at 5 AM), unloaded pumpkins at the stand, went to the farm and loaded pumpkins in trailer, and loaded up over 300 bundles of corn stalks IN THE DARK. Walked in the house around 11:45 PM after dropping sweet helpers back at the pumpkin stand. Starting again in morn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Michelle and Claire, but if you know them they are not morning people. For Michelle to be up before the sun it's an act of love.
A little praise for the amazing woman, that keeps up with the kids and house going while Max is doing his thing. She always greets you with a smile and hug.
Hope you got some rest, bubela, so you can get back to hauling vegetables with renewed vigor. ;)
wishing you pumpkin-happiness~
:o)
I am sorry I couldn't help this weekend but can I just say how AMAZING the stand looks! We drove by it this afternoon and were wowed! I will swing by tomorrow to see if help is needed!
Post a Comment