Max will be on the radio during the one o'clock hour with Peter Benson of the Calvary station, 107.1. He will be interviewing Max about Galloping Grace and the pumpkin stand.
I asked Max if he's nervous at all, and he told me he wasn't in the slightest. That's just odd to me! I know he did it last year and all, but really? Ugh. He wasn't nervous when the news station came out either. Folks, that is why Max is the face and voice of GG--nerves of steel plus he's my handsome hambone. Hmmm--that has a nice ring to it. I feel a t-shirt coming on . . .
The front: Handsome Hambone
The back: Just say cheese
We all know he'd sport it with pride.
Calvary station and Mr. Benson, thank you very much.
I know it might not be the most unbiased comment ever considering I'm hopelessly in love with the man, but I think he did an outstanding job! He was funny, informative, and confident. Way to go, honey!
8 comments:
Great idea for a t-shirt. Wish I could turn radio on and listen since it is only 11:37 here and still have time. I'm sure he did fabulous!
Awesome! I LOVE the photo Michelle. :)
Max you sounded great!
Love the shirt idea. Hope the interview went great.... I am sure it did!
hey, i know a hambone.
r
So cool, wish I could hear it! That is a great pic of your handsome man! ;)
how did it go?
;o)
Yay Max!
~Lisa
Post a Comment