Every Thursday I try and do a post about a person or business who has helped out the ranch in some way or another. Now I'm running into a fantastic problem to have--there are not enough Thursdays in a week to express all the gratitude and thanks we need to share. God, through a bunch of incredible individuals, is blessing Galloping Grace more than we ever expected.
A few weeks back, Max had been wishing we had a sign to let the public know our pumpkin patch would be back this year. Would you believe that a friend from Max's small group, John, approached Max that very same day and let him know his son would be happy to do any banners for GG if the need arose? Unbelievable! Max just laughed. We laugh all the time at the amazing blessings we're receiving.
This is one of the two banners that Heath and company designed and produced for us--a laudable gift, most definitely. Not only did he make this sign, but John and Heath went and installed it at the lot after slaving away at Second Saturday work project all morning.

Heath (and John) Wright, thank you so very much! The banners are beautiful.
As the sign announces, the pumpkin patch will be up soon. I can't wait to show you the help we've already received, and the stand isn't even open yet!
A few weeks back, Max had been wishing we had a sign to let the public know our pumpkin patch would be back this year. Would you believe that a friend from Max's small group, John, approached Max that very same day and let him know his son would be happy to do any banners for GG if the need arose? Unbelievable! Max just laughed. We laugh all the time at the amazing blessings we're receiving.
This is one of the two banners that Heath and company designed and produced for us--a laudable gift, most definitely. Not only did he make this sign, but John and Heath went and installed it at the lot after slaving away at Second Saturday work project all morning.
Heath (and John) Wright, thank you so very much! The banners are beautiful.As the sign announces, the pumpkin patch will be up soon. I can't wait to show you the help we've already received, and the stand isn't even open yet!
15 comments:
that place is really a labor of friendship and love!
a laudable gift indeed! i drove by there the other day and saw the signs in person - they look great! here's to an even more successful 'pumpkin patch' this year!!
lis
WOTD: Laudible (Worthy of Praise)
Sounds like GGYR is Laudible, too.
Which is why God send so many generous and caring people to come lend a hand.
So, did you grow pumpkins on GG or do you have them shipped in?
Interesting!
~Lisa
My boys were very excited to see the sign go up a couple weeks ago! They can hardly wait to go shopping for their pumpkins again this year. Let us know how we can help out. We'd love to pitch in.
WOD- laudable
Yep, really cool. What do you expect when you rely on God? He's a worthy of all our laud and praise - I guess that makes Him laudible.
Regards,
Dan
Very nice!
WOD: laudable
Oh yeah!! Great signs!! I wished that I lived closer. You guys always have such fun stuff going on there. Not that I would have been any help with building the sign, but I could have cheered them on!! Great helpers
Can I come help?
It is indeed laudable. It really warms my heart to see so many people stepping forth to give a helping hand. I still remember the quiet, intense look on Max's face as he was at the clinic learning how to run his own youth ranch. There was the stillness all around him, an intensity. I don't want to sound weird here, but it almost seemed like hallowed ground.
WOD: Laudible and in deed the ranch and everyone who helps at the ranch is laudible.
WOTD: laudable
That was great of them.
Love
laudible. We saw the sign today- can't wait to get our pumpkins and help out!
Nice sign!!
I hate to see summer go....but this pumpkin patch might help ease the Fall in. Happy Autumn, my friend!
I am so AMAZED at how much you DO! How FUN!!
Post a Comment