Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well, last night's post was the never ender, and this one is going to be really brief. We received some news today that has pretty rattled. I will share with all of you, maybe even tomorrow, because we'd love your prayers.. Right now I want to go flop on the couch. If you wouldn't mind, you can get started on those prayers early!

Thanks so much!

17 comments:

Erin said...

We're on it. Lots of love, prayers, and good wishes being sent your way.

Trish said...

We love you man! If you need anything let us know.

Pam said...

I know God will touch you all and help you thru whatever He has allowed into your life--God is in control even when it doesn't look or feel like it. I am praying and will continue. Love you all lots

Pony Girl said...

Of course, prayers heading your way right now!! Hang in there.
By the way, I'm so glad that Cochise got through his colic okay!

Anonymous said...

You know we love, love, love you all!
ANYTHING we can do...you know we're right there for you.

the barnsies

Jessica Gordon said...

We will be praying!!!!!

Cindy said...

Hugs. Praying for you all. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Remember how He took care of that horse. He will take care of you too.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you ALL! We love you and are here for you, whatever you need!

Sherrie said...

sometimes the sweetest times with our Lord are when we cling to him 'cuz nothin' else will do ... it's our gift in the storm :) praying for you, mon sherrie

Kristen Bryant said...

We are praying for you!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Praying for you here in New Mexico, too. God will see you through whatever struggles and challenges. And all your friends and family will support you. :)

~Lisa

Samantha said...

Thinking of you and yours, Michelle. Hope everything turns out okay.

Keri said...

Ditto all the prior comments. Please call me if I can do anything.

Katy said...

We're praying for you guys. All our love and good thoughts and prayers.

Regina said...

wow, look at all this love you are getting!!
of course you will be in the kids' prayers (and mine, whenever i get around to them)...i might even throw a rosary in for you buddy :)
r

Dan and Betty said...

As Keri said, "Ditto" from the Cookseys.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Max, Grant Morrison sent out a prayer request for you. I just got off the phone with your brother Tom. My family's prayers are with you, as are all of us here at work, and we're forwarding on the prayer request. The Good Lord will see you through this trial.

Rick Squires