I would like the record to state that I picked up plenty of pumpkins on Saturday! See how incredible I am Dan? Not only did I load pumpkins, but I had the presence of mind to take pictures of others in action.
Holy Smokes!! Those are humungus!! If that is even spelled romotely right! It's too late to spell!! But those are huge pumpkins!! Fun stuff!! I wish we had pumpkin patches here!!
13 comments:
Those pumpkins look huge!! Not surprising if everyone's arms are a just a tad bit sore. Great pictures as usual, looks like great help also.
Great pictures as usual Michelle. I hope your arms didn't get too tired holding that heavy camera ;)
Regards,
Dan
PS: That's why I also like to be the one taking pictures.
I would like the record to state that I picked up plenty of pumpkins on Saturday! See how incredible I am Dan? Not only did I load pumpkins, but I had the presence of mind to take pictures of others in action.
you giving them steroids?
r
I can attest to your hard work. I witnessed you slinging pumpkins and snapping pics. Such a hardworking multitasker!
I humbly stand corrected.
Well done Michelle, Queen of the Pumpkin Patch.
Dan
Wow. Wonderful Orange Wonders.
Bucking Pumpkins, eh?
I always thought pumpkin farms only had those tiny apple sized pumpkins for sale.
Those babies are my kind of fun! :)
~Lisa
What have they been adding to the water down in Moriarity? Good gravy, those are some BIG pumpkins!
Go pumpkins, go pumpkins...
go, go.....go pumpkins.
Sorry i wasn't there!!!
Holy Smokes!! Those are humungus!! If that is even spelled romotely right! It's too late to spell!! But those are huge pumpkins!! Fun stuff!! I wish we had pumpkin patches here!!
wotd: gigantic?? :)
love
Post a Comment