Saturday, September 20, 2008

Real Fast

Hello, excuse lady here.

I fell asleep on the couch at 9 PM and just woke up at 1:30 AM. Great little nap, hard on the eyes. I believe this gets me out of doing a proper post. Does anyone even read this on the weekend? I will leave you with a couple pictures of one of my new friends I met on Friday morning.

Ashbie, we're so glad you came out to ride horses. We hope you come again real soon.

You fit right in!

8 comments:

Pam said...

No pressure, but yes we read every day and sometimes at night, to see if you have posted yet since you are an hour later. The 3 little girls are so cute with their helmets, all set to go.

Pam

Dan and Betty said...

Yep, every day. Pressure's on!

Great pictures.

Dan

TjandMark said...

We're with Dan.

Anonymous said...

I feel like I should tell you there are nights I stay up late, well past my bedtime to read your post...yes, even on the weekends. Last night was the exception, so you don't have to feel any guilt. ;)

I agree with Dan, and must second Mark and TJ...the pressure is on!!!

Love to you!

Cindy said...

Od course I wait around for your posts... can't sleep without em! Okay, not really, but I do check first thing in the am, right after email:)

Aren't those just the lovliest little girls around!!!!

Sherrie said...

cute as the dickens :)

As to timing, post for yourself my love, we'll can just wait. Perhaps it's like dinner, the longer we wait the better it tastes anyway ;)

Ha ha ha -- sometimes I'm just more funny than my usual funny self! Probably the chocolate silk ice cream my darling husband just scooped for me!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What cute sweet little girls.

What a fun day for Ashby, too!

~Lisa

Jessica Gordon said...

I say TAKE THE WEEKEND OFF!!! :)

I have started taking Sunday off and am loving the little break from the computer... The only hard thing is getting back on come Monday morning :)

Super Cute Pictures (as USUAL!!!).