Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mattie's Big Day

I apologize in advance. I am sorry there were so many beyond adorable children at the birthday party held Wednesday at Galloping Grace. Because they are cute and I happened to take their picture, I am forced to post it here. Yes, a ton of cuties! Which would you choose I axe? I cannot do it. If you simply cannot imagine spending an excessive amount of your time admiring cute children at a party, stop reading this post immediately. I warn you that the pictures go on and on and on! Oh, and on!

These little buckaroos were listening to Cowboy Max explain the safety rules. Mattie, the precious birthday girl, got to demonstrate "stuff" to to the attentive crowd. She how cute she is? This picture was taken by her mama, Pam. Pam's another one of those professional photographers, and it shows!
That's Pam on the left, Brandy, and Sandy. Pam feed all her guests, my family, and all our volunteers! Thank you so much, Pam! We appreciate you thinking of everyone. Brandy and Sandy were horse people pre kids. They both talked about volunteering at GG as their schedules allow. That's always music to our ears.


I'm now going to let you scroll though the rest of the shots with only occasional interruptions from me. That's nice of me, right? Believe me--you don't what my thoughts on all 187 pictures.

I love this--Grant sat right down with all the guests and made himself a part of the group. You should have seen him when the food came out. My heart bursts with pride sometimes how resourceful I've trained my children to be. Claire made a new BFF. These two were inseparable. Pierce wasn't too sure about the carbonation.


Every girl should get to open her presents while sitting on hay. I think Mattie would have had a smile on her face no matter where she opened them.


There you have it, a supernumerary amount of photographs. What an absolute pleasure these people were! We were so happy to be a part of celebrating Mattie's 7th birthday. I hope she enjoyed it as much as we did.
Volunteers who helped with the party--THANK YOU!!! Without you, times like this would not be possible.
Tomorrow I will show you the most interesting thing that has ever happened at a party--I doubt it's anything you'd ever expect. Only at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch.
For those interested in Max's neuro appointment, it is moved up to this Thursday! What exciting news. Thanks to Roy, Beth, Marla, and Dan for making that happen for us. Sometimes it pays to know great people. :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

supernumerary excitedness at the moving up of the appointment...yes, i know that doesn't make sense, but great news nonetheless

lis

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Loved every one of your *supernumerary* amount of cute photos. Many of your photos are professional looking. Well done!

Happy to hear about the upped appt for Max, too. Yay!

~Lisa
Laughing Orca Ranch
New Mexico

Anonymous said...

what i am seriously hearing such news via blog. i totally am not going to tell you any important news irl anymore!!
r
supernanny or whatever that word was ;)

Andrea said...

I am glad Max's apt. is moved up!! Yeah! And those are some of the most adorable kids!! I love the little boy with the blue bandana on the horse. Such beautiful eyes!! All are such cuties.

Auntie Nee said...

That was great I think the kids had lots of fun even with the excitment in the blog to come.

WOTD Supernumerary

Great news on Max.

Keri said...

Mattie will remember her 7th birthday party forever. What a very special day.....and beautiful cherubs!

Unknown said...

Absolutely supernumerary!

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures (except for that old man with the white beard).

It was a lot of fun, in a supernumerary way.

I'm glad Max got his appointment moved up.

Dan

Mattison said...

I like how she spells her name!!! :D
I think it would be really cool to come out there and help y'all with everything! .. if only we lived a little closer! :)
(by the way... i'm "Plowing and Sowing's" daughter:) )

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics & great to hear about Max's appt getting moved up!

supernumerary ;)

Cindy said...

Those pictures are GREAT, girl! What a fun party!!! So cool. You guys rawk!!

Yay for his appt being moved up. I look forward to hearing more good news.

Supernumary. <- cheating again, I forgot and saw all the other commenters, I am riding on their coattails. Call me an opportunist.

Katy said...

Great news the appt is tomorrow! We're thinking of you guys.

Trish said...

The party was supernumerary fun. The kiddos were awesome.

Sherrie said...

incredibly super cuties!

lookin' forward to hearing about the appointment info today ~ thanks for keeping all of us prayer warriors posted :)

Train Wreck said...

Oh my gosh !! That has to be the cutest post ever! I want to come to your ranch, just so I can take pictures of all those adorable children!! So Cute! Pricless, just priceless!