Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Second Saturday Video


Here is my very crude attempt at making a video on slide.com. I know the song doesn't go with the event, but I couldn't find an option to upload my own music so I just picked a song I liked. (Click on the speaker icon in the top left corner of the video box to make the song play.)

About 200 kind folks gave up their Saturday morning to work at Galloping Grace. We are so very grateful! Thank you Sagebrush Community Church, friends, and family for coming together to make such a difference. We are so very grateful!

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome, awesome pictures!!! You really captured the spirit of the day. Great journalistic coverage!
Love the slideshow, enjoyed the music.

Trish said...

Love it! Thank you to all who helped. The ranch is looking great

Trish said...

Proud to have been apart of second saturday and it was awesome to see so many people working for a common belief. Anyone else in galloping grace land excited to see ohio state lose this weekend?
Chase

Anonymous said...

such awesome help - such an amazing event

you are blessed!

love the slideshow, my talented friend, love it.

love you
lisa

Jessica Gordon said...

LOVE the song! It is one of my favorites! You did a great job on the slideshow too!

Anonymous said...

Love all the awesome pics! Looks like all had a wonderful time!

Regina said...

good job. love the gloves picture!
e

Andrea said...

Great pictures!! Love your little slide show video!! Great job, and I love that song too. It's really wonderful how you have so many helpers!!

Keri said...

The slide show was so moving, miss michelle! I can't wait to see the ranch.
I love, love the horses with their value-statements.
And what an amazing group of volunteers!
Someday, You're gonna miss this....

Auntie Nee said...

Great slide show. If was fun times.

Love

Sherrie said...

awesome blossom!

TjandMark said...

Wonderful.