Monday, August 30, 2010

The Wait Is Over

I get this comment this morning from my dear friend Misha--

Meesh said...

Hey, it's been like a week since you ran the big teaser of 'huge day at the ranch!'

just how long you makin' us wait?

:)

Guilty! So guilty. In my defense, I was out of town for a day and a half. Also, the computer I load most of my pictures on (in) was acting crazy all last week. For stories so big, I always feel like I need to include a lot of pictures. Not happening tonight. I will just end the tease and report the cold, hard facts. No frills. No back stories. Just enough to get that pushy Misha off my back.

In one day, we got FOUR new horses! Crazy, we're well aware. Absolutely crazy! One was from Flagstaff and three from a town not far away, San Ysidro. Their names are Joe, Casper, Bones, and Dollar.


The end.


(For now.)


11 comments:

Meesh said...

Well, I feel better now -- thanks!

Wow, four horses! That should help with the poop shortage.

Cindy E. said...

I really meant to get up to the ranch while I was there. Congrats on the new guys. Sounds amazing. I hope to meet them soon.

Melissa said...

Hot Dog, finally! Hurry and post a dang pic or two so I can send some to facebook from my phone...sweet, sweet Joe needs his picture on our facebook!

Dan and Betty said...

Yay, more poop for the kids.

Dan

Trish said...

Seems like a bit of a tease still. The readers demand details

Danielle Michelle said...

Pics!

Maybe we'll have to take a trip to your pumpkin stand this yaer! We can always use the excuse to visit family in the area also. Hmmmmm...would be nice to meet y'all!

TjandMark said...

I love it. Look forward to seeing them too. I had been wondering.....

Jenn said...

Ok girl, give us the deets. Everyone wants to know. Are one of these new horses grey??? We love grey horse here but Ghost is a bit of a tempermental soul....

Keri said...

AwEsOmE! I read through all the posts that I missed, but I didn't comment on them all. Too TiReD! It is hard going back to work .... even if it is for only 10 hours a week!!!! ;) Missed you. Hope you had a good time in Chicago~

Anonymous said...

snooze fest
r

Samantha said...

Congrats! Four more opportunities for you to post gritty realist photos of ranch life! :)