She is so cute! (Brynn)
Great picture. What did she do when she caught the calf?Dan
aw that is such a cute picture of brynn. it's a surprise that the calf was little compared to the other ones that day. miss you all!
I just tried to find the 'like' button. LOL. I am getting my venues crossed. Love ya.
The really cool part is that this calf has recently been "processed". You would think that the new earring and vaccinations and abrupt handling might make her a little suspicious! Calf whisperer indeed! mark
What an awesome picture. Can't wait to see all of your ranch pics!! Thanks for making Brynn a star!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute! (Brynn)
Great picture. What did she do when she caught the calf?
Dan
aw that is such a cute picture of brynn. it's a surprise that the calf was little compared to the other ones that day. miss you all!
I just tried to find the 'like' button. LOL. I am getting my venues crossed. Love ya.
The really cool part is that this calf has recently been "processed". You would think that the new earring and vaccinations and abrupt handling might make her a little suspicious! Calf whisperer indeed! mark
What an awesome picture. Can't wait to see all of your ranch pics!! Thanks for making Brynn a star!!
Post a Comment