Monday, August 23, 2010

Drip Drip Drip

So I never told you about. . . (remember when I used to do my "So I never told you" posts about lost or forgotten stories in GGYR land and then forgot to keep doing them?!)


Since my husband is absolutely obsessed with the upcoming pumpkin stand, I find myself getting into the spirit. From the archives I found these shots taken last October of a commercial being filmed at our very own little joint.

What was the commercial about, you ask?
Oh, just some water conservation ad. We all chuckled about this because back in the Kiddie Corral one could find a certain activity involving ducks racing in lots of water that was very far from conservation.

Be on the look out for Kaley lighting up the little screen some time this fall. If they're lucky, our son Grant and our little friend Gabriel might be in it as well.

6 comments:

Dan and Betty said...

That's cool.

Dan

nicole said...

thats awesome! miss you all

Trish said...

I forgot about this thanks for the reminder

Jenn said...

Hey Grace loved those ducks!

TjandMark said...

Please post a link to the commercial when it airs. That will be cool.

Anonymous said...

seriously, drip, drip, drip?? for reals? you're killing me smalls.
r