Tommy, Happy Happy Birthday to you and many more.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Tommy Boy!
I am breaking my weekends off rule (it's a new and slightly fake one) to wish Max's big bro Tom a most great day! This is a special birthday, folks. I won't tell you how old he is, but I'll tell you he is no longer 39.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I second that!
Happy Birthday, Tommy!!
Happy Birthday! Your now that "F" word? That's okay. Your old enough to have a great time and young enough to remember.
Welcome to the Forties!
Happy Birthday. And the forties are great. Mark and I both really settled into being comfortable in our skin. Good luck and have a great day.
Tom, I didn't tell them you were forty--this people are just amazing detectives.
Happy Birthday Tom. My Dad told me, "It's true that life begins at 40. The only problem is it ends at 41."
Enjoy this year.
Dan
Post a Comment