Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soggy Cousins

Tonight I was working on a couple other things besides blogging --now I am exhausted! I feel bad I cannot muster up the energy to talk about the rodeo and the wonderful volunteers who helped. My eyes keep closing. Soon. Real soon.

Because you stopped by, photo gifts for your viewing pleasure. Please stop thanking me in your head--it's just what I do.
I saw these shots just sitting there on my desk top. Above we have Claire, my niece Jessie, and Brooke enjoying a rainy summer day at our family cattle ranch. Memories are made every time we go out there. We're blessed!
Jessie and Brooke--couldn't decide which picture was cuter so lucky you get them both.
And then the rascals. . .
Yes, I know boots don't go with shorts. I can't help loving the look with my whole mama-heart.

And there, folks, is the most random post ever. Have a great one.

10 comments:

Barb said...

I think the boots and shorts look wonderful. It just means that he is learning to make his own chooses. The ranch what a wonderfil get away that you share.

Meesh said...

I love, love, love all those kids! Cute pix!

And Grant's cute enough to pull off that look.

Speaking of ranch rain, Miki was saying the other day that she thinks the smell of rain that she knows is actually the smell of wet concrete. She says rain smelled totally different at the ranch. Hmmm....I guess I'll have to remember to notice next time!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

love the one of them hugging...such tall, cute girls!

Erin said...

I LOVE this post, and love seeing six of my favorite kiddos in the whole world. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Hooray for sweet pictures and sweet kids!

Dan and Betty said...

Nothing like random posts. The hugging picture is great and Grant looks good in anything. He's a real trend setter.

Dan

Regina said...

wow, those are some blue boots. grant looks great! tell brooke to stop growing.
r

Keri said...

I ditto everything Regina said! :)

TjandMark said...

No witty remarks, just those are some cute kids!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I wear my muck boots all the time with shorts. I think I look kind of cool actually.
And if you think I don't, please don't tell me. hehe!


~Lisa