
(blurry picture from my phone--didn't embarrass him with big camera)
Besides being very disturbed that he couldn't leave the recovery room immediately upon waking up from anesthesia, he's doing as well as could be expected. When we got home, he was feeling sick to his stomach and looked really pale. Fingers crossed and big prayers said, he holds it all down (not like there's much in there) tonight.
Thanks for all the prayers. I love you, blog readers. :)
Big shout-out to my young friend Nicole for her recent comments. Nice to see you on here, cutie pie.
21 comments:
Yay Garrett!!! So glad to hear you're outta there and home. Grant will be excited to hear too, in the morning. Have a comfy night's sleep and make sure your mom gives you lots of ice cream:)
We love and miss you!!!
~ That Ellis bunch that up and moved.
I'm bringing you some more ice cream buddy! Hope you aren't too sore in the morning.
So glad to hear he's home. Praying for a quick recovery and no throwing up!
So glad to hear it went well. Gee, did he ask to see the tonsils? When gregory had hisout we actually got to see them. Gross and intersting all at the same time. FIngers crossed and praying it might help some of what's going on.
Sleep well my friend. Enjoy no school tomorrow. Wii shouldn't hurt your throat
Do they still give ice cream? Get well Garret. Have everyone wait on you hand and foot.
Poor Baby! I hope you all get some much need rest and heal quickly.
thank you, i miss you all so much and me and my sister read it at least three times a week. hope you feel better garrett i know it hurts at first but it will feel better soon. love and miss you all
your boston friend
hey garret!!!!!! it might hurt at first but the upside is you can have a lot of popsicles and ice cream. Hope you are feeling better
love you all!!!!!
I'm so happy everything went well, Garrett. :)
The next 10 days were the hard part for us.....but day 11 is usually a homerun! We will continue to pray. Any requests in the food arena? Aub liked little chunks of watermelon. :) And sour cream!
We are so glad it went well. We have been praying for him daily!
I love the feeling no pain picture. I'm glad all went well. I hope Garrett was able to sleep a peacefull non eventful nights sleep.
Yeah for a good surgery (if there is such a thing...)!
Sip ginger ale for that upset stomach!
Good news. Garrett, I had sinus problems when I was your age and I outgrew it. No big deal.
Dan
I hope he has a speedy recovery. And that Mom is doing OK too :)
Cute but sad picture. Thanks for using your sore throat to talk to your auntie last night, Gar. Love you!
That is great to here that all went well! Love the photo!
Poor baby! He is is our prayers Michelle. Love ya. :)
Yay! I'm glad he came out from the surgery better than ever!
One less worry for you.
SO what causes tonsils and adenoids to go bad and be embedded? I've never had any problems with my tonsils or adenoids, nor any of my kids. But so many others seem to need to have this surgery. Is it luck or something else?
~Lisa
Oh, makes me all trembly inside to see sweet kids in the hospital bed...glad G. is feeling better and that you had the presence of mind to take photos. ;)
poor guy. glad everything went smoothly.
Post a Comment