Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

We got to see Trish yesterday. She seems to be healing nicely from her surgery. She sent the following message to all of you:


This past year started out a little rough with a great friend having open heart surgery (thanks a lot Max) and ended rough with my surgery, I am healing well thank you. But the middle of the year with the opening of the 2nd season of Galloping Grace Youth Ranch was a huge blessing and tons of fun. Okay so I was exhausted by November but I truly loved seeing the kids and volunteers at the ranch, Pumpkin Patch and Christmas Corral. I really feel like my family has grown expedientially this past year. I could not imagine not being involved in the ranch and not meeting the people I have because of the ranch. The ranch does so much more than just connect kids with horses. It connects people and families together as well. I am excited for the rest but am also really excited about May and seeing everyone again. Thank you all for your well wishes and thank you for putting up with me this past year and my fumblings in trying to figure out how to schedule everyone to come out to the ranch.

By the way if you have comments or suggestions on how to make scheduling run smoother this next year drop me a line.

Trish




Yes dear Trish, I have a suggestion--why don't you add guest posting on a more regular basis to your duties! No more than three times a week would be great with me. See--I'm not greedy. I will do four days, you do three. Win/win situation.


Oh no. I just reread what you asked. If we had any suggestions to make scheduling run smoother. Well, the offer still stands.


Folks, any requests from all of you?


4 comments:

Dan and Betty said...

Trish, yep, you did a fumbling job -- right. You are one of the nicest and most effective people I have ever known which is a good combination -- nice and effective.

Rest well. Be a good patient. Don't rush your recovery. The doctors do know what they're talking about so listen.

Dan

Keri said...

I'm glad Trish is doing well. :)

TjandMark said...

Dear Trish, We hope and pray that you get to enjoy your down time as you are recuperating and that you have no setbacks on this road to recovery. Here's to you (my coffee cup is raised)for being such a blessing to GGYR. (Of course, I am going only on what Michelle writes on this blog and she might just be blowing smoke... you can never be sure ya know, this is the internet ;-) )

psn4athome said...

Get better, Trish! We've missed seeing you too! Looking forward to May!