Wait, I have this picture of my brother-in-law, my nephew, and my niece before they took a ride at our family cattle ranch.
They're good people. I love them. You should know that.
Have a fantastic day.
Oh, and I'm so sad for the speed skater who lost his medal due to a coaching mistake. I'm also equally horrified for his coach. That poor man. I bet he needs tons of prayers. I can only imagine the grieving he is doing over that mistake.
Whew--got that off my chest.
8 comments:
that's not luke, is it? if so, holy crap he done growed up.
dont know what you are talking about regarding the olympics, but that sounds like a big bummer!
r
And how about all the local peeps who didn't see the olympics because of the the TV station's issues last night. I haven't been to bed on time in over a week. Except for when they had the men's figure skating on.
The coach is going to have to go into the Witness Protection Program in Holland! :( Poor guy. At least the speed skater already got one Gold.
Totally horrified by that coach I can't even talk about
To err is human to forgive divine -- I think someone said something about that. In this morning's paper it reported that the skater and his coach were OK. However, as Keri said, he may not be so popular back home.
Great picture.
Dan
OHHHH. Every time someone mentions the Olympics I really want a TV or at least broadband so I could stream. But then again, I look out my window and see a band of fog drifting by yonder hill and listen to the silence and my soul is at rest.... that is until someone mentions the Olympics again. LOL
Hey! It's Larry, Moe and Curly! Or maybe the 3 Musketeers!
I'm feeling kind of sorry for the speed skater that forgot to turn on his cell phone and missed the call that would have put him in the running for a medal.
Makes me wonder if I need to remember to turn on my cell phone. I wonder what opportunities I might be missing, too.....
~Lisa
I love that picture. Good times at that place.
Post a Comment