LOL Love the action shots. And anyone that has ever met you knows that if that was Max you wouldn't be wacthing thru a view finder.
Ha ha ha...and I bet you'd tell Max he could ride one of those babies when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east!
Oh, I bet Max could handle a jump or two.Dan
nice!
Very funny!
Awesome shots Michelle. And you are too funny.
I think they all look great for the kids, you want to add a little excitement to their ride! Trisha is doing better, just having to suck it up and work thru being uncomfortable and trying to remember 'this too shall pass'.
Lol, I'll bet the kids are really getting anxious to ride 'Jester' too. ;)Those are some wonderful, crazy horse shots!!
I didn't know Max would be so into the multiple dressing changes! But cowboys can surprise you...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL Love the action shots. And anyone that has ever met you knows that if that was Max you wouldn't be wacthing thru a view finder.
Ha ha ha...and I bet you'd tell Max he could ride one of those babies when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east!
Oh, I bet Max could handle a jump or two.
Dan
nice!
Very funny!
Awesome shots Michelle. And you are too funny.
I think they all look great for the kids, you want to add a little excitement to their ride! Trisha is doing better, just having to suck it up and work thru being uncomfortable and trying to remember 'this too shall pass'.
Lol, I'll bet the kids are really getting anxious to ride 'Jester' too. ;)
Those are some wonderful, crazy horse shots!!
I didn't know Max would be so into the multiple dressing changes! But cowboys can surprise you...
Post a Comment