Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey, sweet readers. We sure could use your prayers. We are going through a hard time right now with our son's health. I'll explain more another night. You all helped through Max's crazy heart problems last year. Thanks for that. Thanks for any prayers now. I know our whole family appreciates it.



16 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Oh gosh, yes, I'm praying for the little guy now.

Meesh said...

Hey Garrett --
Everything is gonna be all right.
We says prayers for you every night! We love you, big guy!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

You've had our prayers before and you most definitely have them now. Hang in their Wade Family.

dena said...

We will continue to lift Garrett and your family up in prayer. May the God of all things wonderful give you peace, comfort, and the answers you are looking for. Blessings to you al.

Samantha said...

Thinking of you all. Hugs.

Coach Mom said...

I'm praying for your son too...

Keri said...

Michelle. I didn't know. I offer this and I will continue~

Lord Jesus Christ, my best Physician, I come to Thee in this sickness. I pray Thee to look upon him in tender mercy. Send Thy guardian angel to watch over him and soon make him well.
Amen.

Robin said...

Praying.

Melissa said...

I pray for him every night. We are here for you guys!

TjandMark said...

Oh dear. Praying here in Cali.

Erin said...

Me too! Love you all.

psn4athome said...

We will be praying for Garrett and for the rest of the family. My God surround you with only comfort that he can give. Love to your family.

Danielle Michelle said...

Our prayer's are with you all!

Angela said...

With out a doubt you are in my thoughts.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Prayers for good health for your boy. May he be cradled in God's love.

~Lisa

lisa said...

love you garrett...love you all!

...we are thinking good thoughts...