Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do You Believe In Miracles???!!!!!!


Well, do you?

Shout-out to my dad who highly encouraged me to watch the USA vs. Soviets hockey game back in 1980. Also for waking me up in the wee hours to watch Princess Di's wedding. History
witnessed by my juvenile eyes. Thanks, Dad. I have fond memories of both events.

Oh yeah, back to the miracle that occurred at the Wade household today.

I uploaded all remaining pictures to the GGYR Christmas Corral photo site!! Oh happy day! Now that all the people I promised to provide pictures have forgotten that they ever came to the stand, I am done and done! Oh sure, many shots are over-exposed and/or blurry, but by golly, they now exist. I tell ya, I'm one camera malfunction after another. Here they are.

My life's mission is complete.

During my uploading ordeal, I found these three images that made me smile.


Santa Chase is clearly a funny dude.
But what did he have to say? We may never know.

In tomorrow's post, expect to read about huge favors by great friends.

Happy new week to you.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

I know! I know!! How come the first pic looks like I am breaking wind? I'm really not.

I know! I know!

Melissa said...

p.s. loved all the pics!

p.p.s. how come Chase's expression never changes?! ha!

Trish said...

Do you want me to send an email to everyone? The pictures look great we went through them all. Maybe you should add the address for people to find the awesome Christmas pictures

Trish said...

Yet something else you can check off your list. You are just checking off things left and right. If you are not careful you will be so caught up you guys won't need me

Barb said...

Trish you will always be needed. I think Melissa is trying to explain why she's on the naughty list.

Dan and Betty said...

I thought she was just scratching her butt. Maybe a little hay in her jeans?

Dan

Dan and Betty said...

Oh, and yes, I believe in miracles -- big and small.

Dan

TjandMark said...

LOL. Scratching her butt?! Breaking wind!? You people are too funny. I thought she was trying to pay Santa off. ;-) Cute photos.

Erin said...

Well, I'm sad I was too young for those events (maybe not Di's wedding, but I have the feeling that I was left in bed for that one.) :) But I am grateful that dad trekked me out in the middle of the night to see Halley's Comet.

Keri said...

Super cute! :) I'm on my way over to the Christmas Corral photo site!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm thinking he told her, "I just farted" and then she said "Me, too!"


lol!


~Lisa

Anonymous said...

It was so amazing!!!!!!!! I just can't believe it happened!!!!

The Wades said...

Anon--is that you, Tim??