As we were driving to dinner tonight Claire announced that she thought it was about a quarter till six. She couldn't see the clock from the back of the bus so I told her it was actually six till. Max then pipes up, "Claire, do you know what a quarter till means? It means twenty-five till."
That, folks, is why we don't homeschool.
Trish and Melissa, thanks for offering to feed as a birthday present to Max. What excellent chicks you are. And you scooped poop? Birthday presents don't get any better! Please tell Phoebe and Kaley thanks too. Max enjoyed his morning off. Kasey, I'm sorry I missed meeting you again. Thanks for showing up and pitching in. Another volunteer to love!!
We finally saw Avatar in 3D thanks to my mama watching the rascals. I must admit, it was a treat.
Sorry I haven't filled you in on Garrett's health woes. I need a chunk of time to explain. Tomorrow he is scheduled to get his tonsils and adenoids out. We'll go from there. If you're the praying type, pray away. If you're the well wishing type, we'll take that as well.
Back to Olympic coverage I go.
14 comments:
Geez Garrett, there are easier ways to get ice cream and milkshakes and pudding and jello!
We'll be thinking of you and praying for you -- we know this surgery is going to help you! Maybe you can bring them home in a jar as a souvenir.
Be brave, big guy!
loveya,
Misha, Carlos, Miki, and Marcos
We're doin' both. Garrett you'll do great. If you have questions make sure you ask them.
Praying for Garrett. You'll do great, buddy. We miss you tons!
25 til? That's really funny! Way to confuse those developing brains;)
Garrett, you are in our prayers! I'm sure this will go off without a hitch & you'll be feelin' better in no time.
Our whole family is sending all our love and prayers...
Praying for my super nephew this morning! I always secretly wanted to get my tonsils out when I was a kid so I could get all the yummy treats. Hope you get to enjoy! Love you!
Wowee Pappy Max. Your old age has caught up with you finally. hee hee..
Tell Garrett that I am bringing loads of ice cream over to stock up your freezer.
I'm the praying type and I'm praying for Garret.
Prayers offered.
Garrett, I had my tonsils and adenoids out as a kid and I haven't missed them since. Also got a lot of ice cream so milk this (pun intended) for as long as you can.
Dan
don't worry garrett i had to get mine taken out too. it's not to bad but you do get to have a lot of ice cream! miss you all
nicole your boston friend
Ahahahahah- I loved the quarter 'till comment! As a teacher I can SOOOOOOO relate to that!
We're the praying type! Just think of all the milkshakes he'll get to have now! Yum!
Really, THAT'S why you don't home school? :) I thought it was because you believed--like me--that the best part of school is that they leave the house. ;)
Lots of well-wishes coming your way! :)
So I am homeschooling and we just finished time! Thank goodness we only did 30 min and 60 min! Time is so confusing.
YOu guys are so funny and blessed, too.
We've not been to see a theater movie in many years. Too expensive and noone to watch the kids.
We'll have to wait until the movie comes out on DVD.
~Lisa
Post a Comment