Max is experiencing a lot of weird nerve pain again. We're assuming it's a side effect of his open heart surgery. Geez, it's always something with that guy, huh? Because he has been out of commission all week, Trish has taken over being Max. That's no small task because she's also Trish--the girl who does everything for us!
Yesterday Max and I headed out to the ranch to see how everything was going. We both just shook our heads, amazed at the sight. It's a crazy thing when you can see your vision playing out before your very own eyes. There was a group of Girl Scouts there for a group date. Things were smooth sailing! In this particular pen you can see THREE volunteers taking care of the little cutie on the horse.

Thanks Steph, Melissa, and Cathy for being there and for being great.
This next picture is Cindy, usually a mom of children who participate at GG. Cindy has recently began training as a volunteer. I heart Cindy. Also in the round pen with Cindy was Heidi. Heidi fed for us all last week while we were out of town. BLESSED! Heidi, thanks for doing that! Thanks also to Deborah and Sue for feeding and Mike, Steph, Marvin, and kids for helping with the water. What great people you all are taking over like that.

I had to get a group shot of the volunteers there just yesterday! They were all there serving in various capacities. The lady going crazy in the top row is Deborah. I finally met her and her cutie pie daughter after hearing about them and all the help they've been giving for weeks. The lady in the middle row, white shirt is Kelly. She came out yesterday with five of her nine children with the sole intention of helping--no riding at all. She and the children pulled weeds in the arena for a long time.

The ladies in the bottom row will always do whatever we need doing! Thanks so much Cathy and Susan.

To all the volunteers that have been out lately but not yesterday when I was there with my camera, thank you so much!
I think I'm rather loving this place called Galloping Grace. Because it exists, we have met some of the most giving, hard working people around.
8 comments:
Can I borrow some of your volunteers to come pull my arena weeds? Oh wait, I have a sister for that!
You have a great bunch of volunteers that help you at the GGYR!
Thank you guys for giving me the chance to come out and help!! I really love it!
Melissa
Trish is wonder woman. Not only being a mini Max for GG she's a great mom of two of the greatest kids around. And Miss Meichelle your own hands are full. You take all these wonderful pictures, blog every day, are raising 4 amazing kiddos, and you're taking care of Max. Meeting all the wonderful people through GG has been such a blessing me and my family.
Well done guys and especially you, Trish.
Dan
Glad you are feelin' the love. Hope Max's nerves are better soon. The noive! :)
I need you guys to help me get my future step-daughter comfortable on a horse! You all are amazing!
Hooray for volunteers!
And I hope Max is feeling better now, too..
~Hugs
Lisa
you guys are pretty wonderful yourselves! i love how it is all coming together for you - great vision, my friends! :)
Post a Comment