Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Look At Toots

Please read in your best Bostonian voice.  (Out loud or in your head, it's all the same to me.)


We're off to see about a horse. . .


Update:

First off, did anyone even get the line above?  Just checking to see if I have any other soul mates out there.  

Now to business.  Now to beautiful equine calm gentle business!  

Is it possible for Trish, Brooke, Claire, my mom, our friend Nancy, Max and me to fall in love with a horse we've only known for a couple hours?  A horse so sweet and quiet that it allows a child to sit on its back in the dark while eating while standing in a foreign round pen while a three year old shines a flash light all around it.

We think it is.  

Can't wait to share the good news when I have more energy.  (Our poor children are eating their dinner at 10:45!) Late night, but a great one.  Check back to see our new cutie pie. 

We're blessed, blessed, blessed!!! 

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh how fun and exciting!!! I can't wait to meet the new addition! I'll give you the late night, but I hope you're up this morning bright eyed and ready to post details like name, age, PICS!!!

Or I'll just meet him or her later today;)

Cindy said...

And darn it, I guess we're not soul mates because I didn't get that reference at all.

But I still love ya;)

Auntie Nee said...

is the sentence something also like this one, going to drop off the kids at the pool.

Regina said...

renee~there is also taking the browns to the superbowl. but i wont talk about poop in your comments.


in terms of the post, are you referring to good will hunting. . . i have to go see about a girl?
who's your soul mate?
r

Regina said...

of course it could also be 'we're off to see (the wizard)'.
unless you are talking about the post title, in which case i would have no clue.
r

Dan and Betty said...

Having been born and raised in Tennessee, I don't do 'Boston.' Looking forward to another new horse, but of course that just means more poop to scoop. I guess it's worth it.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Good Will Hunting. Love it!! I almost feel at home.

Mrs. Petrie said...

We came to your ranch today and had a ball! You all are amazing. I will have a post about our visit on my blog tomorrow.

Thank you for the wonderful experience. :)

Andrea said...

Oh I can't wait to see him/her!! And to hear the story!! How very exciting. And I always fall in love with any and every horse.....even the fugly ones......LOL!!

And I didn't get the reference either.....but I am blonde.....

Andrea said...

Okay, and what is that Regina, about the Browns not going to the Super Bowl??? You just wait....it will happen....some day. It did snow in Louisiana this last December!

**I was raised in Cleveland!** GO BROWNS!! :)