Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Deer Me!

I said......
Can someone give me a HAND!  

Just one of the many reasons Hank has so much fun at our family ranch.  

We returned from a rip roaring time in cow land.  My friend Holly and I took more pictures than anyone would ever care to see.  Prepare yourselves for the onslaught!  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you had a 'leg up' on this trip.

J

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Max! Hope your wife does the grand post
ing you deserve. ;)

Keri said...

Is Cow Land the Family Ranch? Hope you had fun! Did you have venison for dinner???

Cindy said...

Did you say pictures? I can't wait!!!

Are there more dismembered body parts to come?

Dan and Betty said...

Hey, I thought you guys were going to let me know about the cow drive in February?

Dan

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Did you find the remainder of the owner of that leg? I'm not sure I REALLY want to know the answer.....

TjandMark said...

Apparently, deer are not assembled very tightly. We find assorted parts laying around all over the ranch. Last month, a complete unit was "sleeping" beside the driveway for about a week before slipping away in the night. Your cattle working becoming such an event that you need to keep it private? Too many yahoos bringing their own cattle prods from home? mark

Andrea said...

I bet there is a deer out there right now looking for it's leg!! LOL!!!

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Samantha said...

Oh, that is truly gross. I can't deal with nature. ;)

What is cow land?