Computer problems continue.
I just sat down to do a post that actually pertained to Galloping Grace when I realized that my PC was having issues. Although I have an external hard drive on that computer with almost all the pictures in that, a warning box is coming up telling me that I am critically low on space in the C drive. WHAT??! Getting all the pictures onto the hard drive should have cleared up space on the C drive, right? Especially when I moved a very large file containing all my email downloads just tonight. I guess I'll be calling someone to assist with this issue tomorrow.
What to post under such harsh conditions--no access to most pictures on two different computers?? I guess I'll randomly attach a few pictures that are hanging out on my desk top.
From the archives--

I loved these pretty cookies my sis-in-law Beth made. She kindly shared them with us and other volunteers at the Christmas Corral.

These were the putting greens for the miniature golf we had in the kiddie area.
The kids used a giant plastic candy canes to putt.

Are you feeling a little cheated I didn't share these with you before today? I apologize.
Now some long over due thanks to all the volunteers who helped sell programs at the rodeo. I don't have pictures of all of them, but I'll share what I do have.
Mason, Mikki and Bailey are seen above stuffing programs with day sheets. Every thing they do, they do cheerfully! Guys, thanks so much for your help.
Not only did Renee decide to sell programs with us, but she brought along one of her friends/coworkers to help out. Stephanie, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for helping Galloping Grace like you did. I hope you enjoyed the rodeo. 
Trish, Carri, and everyone else who showed up back in January to help Galloping Grace sell programs--thank you so much.
2 comments:
There is nothing more aggrivating than a computer that won't compute!! I hate not being able to get my pictures or upload things. I am so sorry!! I hope you get that all figured out.
And yes, I am feeling a bit slighted!! being that you didn't share those pictures with us before!! :)
Ah, computers. Can't live without them... well, actually I guess we could... if we had to.
Dan
Post a Comment