I was so distraught over the potential loss of my pictures last night, I didn't do a birthday post for my incredibly adorable nephew, Matthew. So tonight, a huge birthday shout out to one of Garrett's best friends on the entire planet.

These two pictures about break my heart every time I look at them. Talk about rotten and rotten-er! Adorable! It was taken over 3 1/2 years ago during a watermelon break at branding.

One thing you should all know about Matthew--he has a big, gushy, mushy, heart! This was taken when Matthew came to visit Baby Grant at the hospital. I think they both look precious in this picture. Could I be biased?

Another important thing you should know is that Matthew is all boy, all the time! This picture was taken Valentine's weekend at our family ranch. Stevos, Matthew, and Garrett climbed on the barn roof, explored hills, terrorized feathered creatures, etc. Good times. I get a big kick out of watching them just be.

Matthew, thank you for being such a good hunting buddy to Garrett and a terrific nephew to us. We love you to pieces.

Enjoy being eight years old.
9 comments:
Yes sir, that's my baby, no sir I don't mean maybe. Yes sir that's my baby boy!!!! We love you Matt! Mom, Dad and Jess.
Happy Birthday, Matthew! Spencer passes on a big Birthday Hello!
Happy Birthday, Matthew! Those boys are cuties!
I love that they have each other!
I love boys who are "All Boy!!" Much more fun that way!! LOL!! Great old pictures, too cute!!
Matthew, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Happy Birthday Matthew. You are a special boy and I so love your smile; pretty great hugger also.
Love, Granny JuJu
What a cutie! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Matthew. You're blessed to be in such a great family.
Dan
Aw what great looking hunting buds! Happy birthday Matt.
Happy Birthday Matt. Hope you have a great one.
Love
Auntie nee
Post a Comment