I will now close with a formal invitation to all of you (anyone? anyone?) to guest post right here on this very blog. No, please don't thank me and no need to pay me. It's just my way of giving back to you, my faithful readers. I will selflessly give up one of my nights of late night posting to let your words be heard. I know, I know--surprisingly generous of me. I'm just that way! ;) If there is anything you've wanted to express for all to read, send it to my email at maxandmichelle@aol.com. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Thank you!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Gone Fishin'
Continuing with my diversification plan, some fishing pictures for your amusement. I apologize for the drab colors throughout--I am in serious need of Photoshop. Please, in your minds, make these photos POP!
I was excited to see these gorgeous geese flying over head.
This was Grant's very first time to go fishing, and boy was he ever excited!
He was melting our hearts with his cute ways. 
For being so little and sweet (and rotten rascally), he sure sat patiently waiting for a bite. 

When it became obvious that the fish just weren't biting, Brooke took him out on the "island" to try his luck. 
She was such a sweet sissy carrying him so that he didn't get wet and cold.
I have absolutely no idea why the fish were not delighted with this tempting entree.
That's my Brooke--no problem putting her hands in a vat full of glop.
It's a shame the fish were not interested in what we had to offer.
Better luck next time, my children.
Ranch relevance explanation of the night: If we had a lake or nice fishing pond at Galloping Grace, we would have totally fished there! Oh, and worms are often used for fishing. Max loves worms!! Really, he does!
I will now close with a formal invitation to all of you (anyone? anyone?) to guest post right here on this very blog. No, please don't thank me and no need to pay me. It's just my way of giving back to you, my faithful readers. I will selflessly give up one of my nights of late night posting to let your words be heard. I know, I know--surprisingly generous of me. I'm just that way! ;) If there is anything you've wanted to express for all to read, send it to my email at maxandmichelle@aol.com. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Thank you!
I will now close with a formal invitation to all of you (anyone? anyone?) to guest post right here on this very blog. No, please don't thank me and no need to pay me. It's just my way of giving back to you, my faithful readers. I will selflessly give up one of my nights of late night posting to let your words be heard. I know, I know--surprisingly generous of me. I'm just that way! ;) If there is anything you've wanted to express for all to read, send it to my email at maxandmichelle@aol.com. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
The pictures are incredible! I love this post and all the love in it. Darn those fish for not cooperating! Your kids are truly lovely!
And you too, sweety!
The one of brooke and grant is so very sweet! Our poor kids, they are going to be overloaded with pictures from their childhood, aren't they? Should've taken those VDay cards with you to fill out while the fish weren't bitin'!
Brooke is my kind of girl - reminds me of Betty - not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Great pictures. I'm sure there are plenty of fish still to be caught in Grant's young life.
Dan
Awesome pictures!
THose are great pictures!!! Grant is such a cutie!! And that slop is scary!! YUCK!! I hate worms.
It looks like the kids did have a great time!!
wow, thanks for the opportunity to have our voices heard, as if none of us have blogs of our very own.
that profile pic of grant looks A LOT like claire's profile. he doesnt have her freckles which makes me partial to her ;)
r
I think your pictures look amazing just like they are. Wish I could take pictures like that.
Stunning pictures. I have an idea for a guest post. No one reads my blog, but they'd be forced to hear me out on yours;)
I'll get back to you on that.
Mark says CONTENT not contrast is what makes photos worthy. We like seeing LIFE not just light. BTW...Are you just fishin? It looks like you brouht in quite a string of praise because !Your photos are awesome!
TJ, I seriously want Photoshop so badly! (I just haven't bought it because I know I won't know how to use it/too hard to learn,etc.!)Pictures look so much better with a little pop. I have several readers who are master Photoshoppers--I just wanted them to know that I know the pictures are lacking in color. Now you two be nice! ;)
Gorgeous photos! And I'll start working on my guest post now. ;)
Oh, your pictures are awesome! You don't even need Photoshop on them. I love the one of Grant where he is in focus and the background in blurred. They are all amazing. Great job!!! :)
Post a Comment