Exciting news!
Tomorrow (Monday) is the six week mark since Max's open heart surgery. He is feeling so much better! Sneezing no longer is the worst part of his day--the things we take for granted. He is gaining strength and energy and is ready to face the world. Today he got to do something the doctor has not allowed since before the surgery. Any guesses on Max's lifted restriction? I'm sure it's fairly obvious, but why not get a few fun responses from you?! (I'm counting on you to make this post a little more thrilling.)
I'm cutting this short tonight--the couch has my name all over it.
Hope your weekend was great and thanks for stopping by.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Max gets to drive. Watch out if you are driving in Albuquerque he has been out of practice for 6 weeks.
Driving..but wasn't he allowed to drive before the surgery? Oh, what was I thinking...he can pick you up now!! I'm impressed-this is the earliest I've seen you post in quite a while.
Driving.
Woohoo, Max! Everyone seems set on this driving thing, but my mind immediately went somewhere naughtier. What can I say? :)
Well, since i saw him in action last night, I guess it wouldn't be fair for me to guess. (That sounded really bad, didn't it)
Why are you still sleeping on the couch? I thought you guys were back in your bed.
Were you naughty?
Dan
PS: Just kidding. And, I'm not going to guess. All the good guesses are taken.
well, i could go with the obviously expected from me but instead i will take the mature route and say he is allowed on a horse so long as it is only walking.
OR he is now allowed to pick up a christmas trees and finally removed yours from your dining room.
r
Uhm...he is finally able to pick his nose?? Okay, but really, let me see.....he is now aloud to pick up Grant?
Oooh! La! La!
Ar you going to have to place 'Do not Disturb' signs on your front door for a while?
And really, Michelle! You've got to keep those kids from writing your name all over the couch..or at least use washable markers. Jeez!
wink-wink
~Lisa
Lol on Lisa's name writing comment. I would say that Max gets to share the couch with you but I'm sure the bed would be more comfortable.
Unload the dishwasher....or is he still trying to get away with no housework? Tom is trying to get away with slacking and he hasn't even had "the most invasive of all medical procedures" like your honey has!
I think decorum prevents me from making my suggestion, but I think you know what's up or down
Chase
Post a Comment