Thursday, February 12, 2009

Found!

Back in December Joe and Bonnie (super sweet, generous people--Bonnie being the elf from the Christmas Corral) brought a bag full of treats for our children and a card containing a donation for Galloping Grace. Let me say that December was an absolutely crazy month! We had tree sales going on and impending heart surgery in the back of our minds. I was extra disorganized. If you could see my garage now (which I'd never let you!), you would see a tons of stuff from both the pumpkin and tree stand thrust in there when the mad rush was over. In that chaos apparently sat the bag given to us by Bonnie.

Bonnie had inquired, through my mom, when we might be depositing their check. Ahhh--I didn't even know there was a check. I tried searching in the garage in a few hot spots, but had no luck. I was beginning to get really sad thinking that we lost their donation when a miracle occurred--the bag!

Joe and Bonnie, we have it! Thank you for donating to Galloping Grace and for waiting patiently while we located your gift. You two are a blessing to the ranch and two very generous people.

Bonnie is a hoot! This picture was taken at a birthday party she and a couple friends threw for my mom on her birthday.

Bonnie--you are too much. We're so glad to know you and watch you spread the love. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a very fun lady! I'm glad that she is part of your life, and your momma's and GGYR! I wish I had that bikini top of hers....

Trish said...

Happy late b day Bonnie. Sorry I am behind on reading lately