Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CRAZY!!

Hello my friends.

I am in need of another pass for tonight. Poor time management strikes again!!

Our wonderful friends from Boston are almost here! I am so very excited. Max just picked them up from the airport while I have been frantically cleaning/stashing--not that they care, but it is a necessity. To add to that, I just got the kids' valentine cards today from my creative and talented friend Cindy. We have to send them into school tomorrow! When will I ever learn? I must thrive off the pressure. I sure hope my heart can handle my abusive behavior.

I hope your day is a lot more organized than mine. If not, enjoy the rush!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Have fun, my friend!

Andrea said...

Organized? We are supposed to be orgainized? Well, blast, now what am I supposed to do?

I hope you have fun with your visitors!! Don't party too hard! :)

Meesh said...

Welcome Back, Steve & Holly & kids!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

You are so funny...you sound just like me! :)

Stacey and Bill said...

Hello! Thank you for your comments on my blog. You sound lovely. Keri has been keeping updated on your husband and we have prayed for a total and speedy recovery. You both seem like a great couple. Lets blog, shall we? -Stacey