Friday, February 13, 2009

Amazing Hearts

I have not thanked these two people near enough.

Chad is the manager at Quanz, the business who allowed us to use their land (FOR FREE) to sell both pumpkins and trees. Quanz family and Chad, thanks for putting up with all the craziness for so long! You always, always made us feel welcome whether it was by allowing us to tap in to your electricity to run the Christmas lights or gifting us your carts for the weekends so that we could easily haul pumpkins to our customer's cars.

Chad and Margo own the coffee shop, Perk-Up Espresso, nestled in the Quanz parking lot. This shop (Chad and Margo) donated all the coffee and hot chocolate for our three big work days where there were over 150 people each time. Unbelievable! Another thing they did for which I could not have loved them more, was allow Max and I to have a key to Perk-Up so we all could use the restroom on the weekends. If that sounds silly to you, know that we (volunteers and our family) have small children who need to use the facilities OFTEN. Instead of us having to load up each time and drive somewhere to find some relief, we just had to walk across the parking lot to the adorable coffee shop.

If you find yourself in need of a new transmission or a latte, would you please keep these generous people in mind? And if you do, please help us in thanking them for their giving hearts.

Chad and Margo--thanks a billion! God bless you.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Chad and Margo~
What big hearts you have!
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweet People!

TjandMark said...

Wonderful generosity. When I am in the neighborhood I will get a latte! BTW Michelle, I don't think you should really be sleeping at 5 pm. LOL.

dena said...

HUGE THANKS TO YOU BOTH!!!