The absolute love of my life is a whole year older today!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and best friend!

I think I speak for a whole lot of people when I say how grateful I am you made it to celebrate your 34th birthday. (He had an appointment with his cardiac surgeon today--everything looks great!)

Max, I love you so much! Here's to many more wonderful years!
18 comments:
Happy Birthday Max!!! You have alot to celebrate this year. And we almost share a birthday:)
Happy for the good health report, hope you enjoyed your day. Enjoy each day for the treasure and gift that it is.
Pam
Happy happy birthday Max! You look so cute in your cowboy outfit!
Happy Birthday, old man! Hope you had a great day.
Happy 34th Max!
This post is so sweet. I love the love!! I'd be vexed not to wish you a most pleasant birthday, dear Max. (J.Austen!)
Hope you have a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true...if they haven't already!
Happy Birthday my friend.
I look forward to knowing you for many more years.
Dan
Happy Birthday Max!!! We miss you guys like crazy!!
Happy Birthday Max!!!! I love those pictures!! They are great!!
I am glad everything checked out well!! I hope you two get to go out and do something fun!!
man, you look old. yeah, you are currently a whole yr older than tug
r
Happy Birthday Max!
Happy Birthday! :)
Happy B-Day Max!!!
Happy Birthday Max! 34 is half of 68! Just kidding! We love you!
The Lindseys
I never got to see this post so I had to check it out today. So sweet and great pictures. Hope you both had a great sleep last night. Missing you all!
Happy Belated Birthday Max! Glad you are here. Only 34.... I always forget that you two are younguns! Peace to you both.
Happy (belated) birthday to Max!!!
Post a Comment