Monday, August 25, 2008

Riddle Me This

I do not have energy for a formal post. How about a guessing game for your reading enjoyment? Here's how it will work. I will give little blurby sentences and you guess what Michelle, Trish, Darren, and Max did today. Let's begin.


  • My arms are almost too weak to type.
  • My back, my achin' back!
  • I sneezed at least a hundred times.
  • For once, I put down my camera.
  • There is a reason women should want to be barefoot and pregnant cooking biscuits and such.
  • Maybe I do deserve to wear those cowboy boots I put on from time to time.
  • Three and a half hours of cardio in one day!
  • Man, was I ever itchy!
  • That should hold 'em for a couple months.
  • Max is one very proud husband!

So what did I so uncharacteristically do today?

Crawling off to bed.... Here's hoping I feel a renascent burst of energy for jury duty in the morn.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you buckin' bales?

wishing you renascent readiness for jury duty...are you sure you're not done with that yet?

love

TjandMark said...

A hay buckerette? There really is a knack to moving hay... but a better route is just don't release the camera next time! mark

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Piled up a bunch of hay?! I always knew you could do it!

Meesh said...

You are both better women than I.

Well done, Shelmom, Trish, Darren, and Max!

Auntie Nee said...

Gotta love the hay brigade!!!!

Hope you can move your arms today


love

Anonymous said...

Oh, Keith will be so proud! (I'll let him know he's been replaced.) :)

Andrea said...

Oh oh I know I know pick me pick me!! Was it the "BIG LOAD"?? :)

Hay makes me break out in hives, so sometimes if I am lucky they won't pick me to move hay. Unless someone has a long sleeved shirt for me. Then I cry.

Samantha said...

I don't know much about ranch life, but it sounds like something to do with a pitchfork and hay to me. Yet you didn't mention blisters. ;) Maybe you had gloves on? Or maybe there was no pitchfork. Just hay?

Unknown said...

Sounds painful, whatever it was! The word is: renascent.

Dan and Betty said...

My guess is you got out of bed and fixed the kids breakfast before they went off to school. ;)

Dan

Keri said...

Did you do push-ups in a field of daisys all day...hmmmm, but the boot comment confuses me....maybe you did push-ups in a field of daisys, but there was background music of the "Cotton-eyed joe", so you needed your boots too. Am I close?