Friday, August 22, 2008

Perplexed

So what's a girl to do when she wakes up on the couch at 3:17 AM and realizes she hasn't finished her Thankful Thursday (which is over half way done) post? I think this girl is going to head to bed and finish it tomorrow (Friday)! Luckily for me, Friday is a jury-free day. I tell ya, the Olympics are going to be the end of me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!

Can't wait to read the "real" post.

Keri said...

I'm having an iced-coffee right now to hopefully give me a kick going here! (Laundry stops for no sleep exhaustion.) Want me to bring you one? Really, I will.

Andrea said...

LOL, you can say you are thankful for your bed! I know I sure am!! LOL

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Some days night seems to come so fast...but be so welcome. Yawn.....
You work hard all day,, too. I am sure you sleep like a rock! hehe

Samantha said...

Good gracious, girlfriend, you need to get more sleep! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm perplexed...are we not playing today?

l