If I had any clever pictures of Hank to share right now, I would totally do it. How about a Hank fact instead? Guess what Hank did at Galloping Grace today. Well, Max said he chased down and killed a rabbit. Should I be proud or disgusted? Could it have been an accident? What does this mean to his relationship with Ginger, our family bunny? They are forever playing chase in our backyard. I'll have to keep you posted.
What's with Olympic coverage going an hour later? That's hard on this ol' gal. I just woke up on my couch at 2:38 AM. I told you this Olympic stuff is hard on me! So hard, in fact, that I do not have a word of the day for you in tonight's post. I apologize. Why don't you all just tell me your favorite word instead? I've told you before how much I love the word frothy--what do you love?
If any of you were worried about my jury duty service, I have a quick update. I reported as requested at 3:30 this afternoon and sat with a large group of potential jurors. It was pretty uneventful. They informed us that we have to call every evening to hear our instructions for the following day. She then added that we all have to report this Thursday. After the orientation, we had a chance to go up and speak with the director privately if we had any conflicts or appointments during our scheduled two week time. I let her know that I could come in Thursday, but I couldn't be there until 10 AM because it was my children's first day of school. The understanding and sweet lady went and excused me for the whole day! Talk about nice! It looks like I won't be facing jail time after all! Whew! The most stressful part of the whole experience was trying to find my vehicle in the parking garage. I walked a few laps in a complete circle before I realized something was wrong. Yeah, I was in the wrong parking garage! I had some how wandered into the employee parking. Silly! See judge, I am not competent to serve as a juror.
I have several pictures of a party we had Monday at GG to celebrate the kids going back to school. I'll try and post those on Friday. Also, Max had a group of amazing people work themselves to exhaustion today. I hope to post about that Thursday night.

Have a fantastic day!
9 comments:
Love the picture, very cool.
Jack asked "is that real" I said of course and he said "cool, she's a lizard hunter just like me" !
That is a big lizard!
One of my favorite words is: penumbra.
You tricky girl, you!
Glad to hear that we won't have to be bailing you out! But, as I always tell my kiddos..."use your one call on me to let me know where you're at & then plan on spending the night there." (I might have come for you though...just don't EVER tell my kids!)
Rabbits can have panic attacks that cause heart attacks. Hank was just playing and caused the rabbit to have a panic attack. Not his fault, directly anyways.
I absolutely love that picture. I think I will steal it. Ha! ha!
Tj
My favorite word is Mark!!!
Honestly that thought was first, but I really like the word HOPE.
Mark likes serendipity or kumquat. Interesting.... what would Freud say.
I have been called to jury duty so many times and I have gotten out of it all five times! Crazy huh? I am either way too pregnant, or Hurricane Ritta destroyed my house, or I was living out of state, or I was really sick. It was nice of them to let you off!! That last picture gives me the creeps, I hate lizards, frogs, or anything slimy and green! YIKES!
Okay, you actually did fool ONE person...am I totally gullible or what? I was sitting here like, "Sheesh, what are they feeding that puppy? Is it radioactive?" :)
And how weird is it that I'm jealous of your jury duty? I haven't been called in ages, and the last time I made it as far as the seat of "Juror Number 9" before I was thrown out on one of the defense's challenges. (You'll just have to wonder why I was such a threat to the defense. :)) Then I cried on the way home! Some of my friends would snort at me saying this, but I really feel patriotic when I'm a part of that process.
oh so hard to decide on just one word...you know of my affinity...
hmmm...
swab, irksome, ineptitude, superfluous, brouhaha, require, hoist, shall i go on? :)
love
Post a Comment