Hey now, he needn't forget about Laurel!! Kidding-those are some pretty sweet pictures. His first girlfriend (legal that is) will be jealous I think!! Oh, I had a sometimers moment and named my blog wordless wednesday today, completely forgetting the fact I was doing silent sunday, so sorry, didn't mean to 'take' your idea!! :-)I'll pay tribute to the glorious title tomorrow....
Make sure and tell Grant to watch how fresh he gets with Kaley. I love the pictures though. They are super cute. I showed Kaley and she said, "My Granty".
james is better. carrie-wordless wednesday isn't michelles idea...lots of blogs do it, sweet of you to give her that acclaim though. so the pictures are slightly cute, whatever. r
Great pictures! I thought of Max today when I was making bacon. When we were there in January, I had a frying pan with the bacon all neat and orderly, and he threw his all in together. I thought mine would cook way better, but he beat me. (I do think he had a better burner) anyway I did it his way today, and it worked well!
13 comments:
Hey now, he needn't forget about Laurel!! Kidding-those are some pretty sweet pictures. His first girlfriend (legal that is) will be jealous I think!! Oh, I had a sometimers moment and named my blog wordless wednesday today, completely forgetting the fact I was doing silent sunday, so sorry, didn't mean to 'take' your idea!! :-)I'll pay tribute to the glorious title tomorrow....
sweet babies!!!
lis
~precious and price-less~
Make sure and tell Grant to watch how fresh he gets with Kaley. I love the pictures though. They are super cute. I showed Kaley and she said, "My Granty".
The babies are adorable. Love it
They are too cute!! I love them in the tall grass!! And that last one! AWH!!!
So cute. And the scenery is nice too. I thought you said it wasn't beautiful there?
james is better.
carrie-wordless wednesday isn't michelles idea...lots of blogs do it, sweet of you to give her that acclaim though.
so the pictures are slightly cute, whatever.
r
Oh, Grant's in trouble now. Great pictures.
Dan
Great pictures! I thought of Max today when I was making bacon. When we were there in January, I had a frying pan with the bacon all neat and orderly, and he threw his all in together. I thought mine would cook way better, but he beat me. (I do think he had a better burner) anyway I did it his way today, and it worked well!
Kristen
i love your pictures, i love your life, i love your attitude, and i love that you share!
I just can't help it!
Awwwwwwww!
:)
~Lisa
what sweet pictures!
Post a Comment