Still planning on a post later. I just wanted to share these pictures with all of you. Misty, thanks for the email. Garrett will LOVE these shots.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Houston, We Have A Problem
I am not a snake hater in the least. In fact, I usually enjoy them. Just a couple years ago we owned two corn snakes.
But even I have to draw the line at this!
Before my mother gets herself all worked up about the kids walking around the youth ranch unattended,
I received these pictures via email--they were NOT taken at GG. I do not even know the photographer to credit for their bravery.
Still planning on a post later. I just wanted to share these pictures with all of you. Misty, thanks for the email. Garrett will LOVE these shots.
Still planning on a post later. I just wanted to share these pictures with all of you. Misty, thanks for the email. Garrett will LOVE these shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was freaking out.....you tease!
You totally had me going I thought they were at the ranch!
I have to admit that I HATE snakes. I was bitten by a Copperhead when I was only 5 yrs old. I was sick sick sick. When I started 1st grade my dad had to carry me in the room. Beings that I was so shy then it just made all of the kids look at me and I hated it. I have not liked snakes ever since.
I love snakes.
Oh, NASTY!!!
I shudder just to look at those! I'm so glad you said they're not at your place...because I don't want anything to get in the way of my enjoying my Tater Tot casserole. ;)
Your mother could not comment because if she saw these she would have fainted dead away!!
Mom
Post a Comment