It must be the "all natural" dog food I'm dishing out the big bucks for in the pursuit of strong bones, healthy coat, and good heart. His panoply of fur is magnificent.
It's almost like he's not the same dog the way he's sprouted lately.
Grant still loves him just the same. In fact, we all adore the little fellow.
I think he's beautiful and very mature looking for his age.
Wouldn't you agree?Oh, and please don't be jealous that I got called for jury duty starting tomorrow--during The Olympics (I LOVE the Olympics!) and my children's first day of school on Thursday (I will not miss taking pictures on their first day of school--I feel a fine or jail time coming my way.) No biggy. So happy to perform my civic duty as an American. I'm not bitter. Why not me? :)
Have a good night.
18 comments:
you have me giggling like crazy!
Keri
That can't be Hank! That dog is too old.
You'll love being on a jury and I'm sure we'll hear about it soon.
Love,
Dan
There is no way Hank sprouted that big!! You must be feeding him some miracle grow or something!! You are too funny!!
I wonder if his panolpy of fur is like a secret identity. It's almost like he is a totally different dog all together.
Enjoy jury duty. I'm not taking your kids if you end up in jail.
panoply - that cannot be the same dog!!
lisa
okay - what's the doggie's name?!
That cannot be Hank! 19 weeks? No way!
Unless he is 'Clifford the Big Red Dog's" relative, there is no way Hank could grow that big and look that old at only 19 weeks! Yipes!
This is a joke right?
What kind of food are you feeding him????
nice try having a picture of mystery dog with grant. too bad you didnt steal the dog to take pictures with/of him in your actual backyard.
you must think you have a panoply of idiotic readers.
r
Okay Michelle...I love the word game..I just never put fingers to computer to play...but I am flabergasted at Hank's look...that so is not him....no way...the word was panoply...and so impressed with your blog...I love checking everyday (ok..maybe everyother day) to see what's new...it's like we don't live contries aways from each other! :)
krista
I know it's not been THAT long since we've seen Hank...what'd you do, replace him with a "not-so-look-a-like" dog???
You must be feeding him a panoply of food!!!
Oh, and by the way, send the camera with Max. He takes good pictures. We've all seen them. It's a much better idea than you ending up in jail!
That just can't be the same dog!?!
Word: panoply
I think you're pulling our leg with those dog pictures...nice try smarty pants. I feel your pain with the jury duty. Remember mine? Hope yours is less than the 3 month one. Have fun, enjoy the refreshments and meet a nice friend.
YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK!!!! I know that is not Hank. Please!!!
WOTD: panolpy
Okay, after the "Buck" story incident . . . you CANNOT be trusted:) Now this! I just had a Hank citing and can confirm that he did not get that big in such a short time. I do think that Max needs to take a photo of you when your horns start popping up . . . tilting that halo of yours:) Maybe someone is getting even by giving you jury duty? :o)
Love ya:)
Deanell:)
Is that even the same dog?????? WOW he is HUGE!!!!!
Bailey
"you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom"
Panapoly
Post a Comment