One morning a couple weeks ago, Max assigned Brooke, Deborah, and Amanda the lovely chore of cleaning out a water trough in one of the horse pens. Max declared, "Not a drop of water shall be wasted!"

Easy for Mr. Cute Face to say--he wasn't the one who had to fill bucket after bucket of green water. He barks out the orders and moves right along.
Look who was left to do the dirty work. Yep, poor little Girl Scouts.

Chain gang style!

These hard working little ladies hauled dirty water out of the pen and onto thirsty trees. I have to admit they were pretty darn cute to watch.

And speaking of thirsty--

The horses licked the water off the bottom of the trough as soon as the clean stuff started flowing. The babies! It's not like I see them drinking every five minutes. I figure it was one of those I can't drink right now so I am horribly dehydrated things for them. I can so relate. Ever played the don't scratch game? Inevitably my skin erupts into 23 itchy spots immediately. (You have played that game, haven't you?!)
Galloping Grace--child labor at its best.
2 comments:
Glad to know Max is making other children work their fingers to the bone too (j/k ;) ).
If Grace saw that other kids were doing water duty instead of poop scooping...well, let's not go there. LOL!
Good for the girlscouts!
Their adorable faces do look a bit tired....
Post a Comment