Oh don't punish us! I'm you're biggest Colorado fan! I'm experiencing lack of comments too and I'm trying to think positive - it's because everyone is so busy spending extra time with their families during the summer!!!
Glad to see your summer is as busy and eventful as the rest of your year!
SO I finally start commenting and everyone else stops?!? Alright, I'll stop commenting. Maybe everyone else will start again. Or I could leave 10-15 comments per post, but I am just not witty enough to do that. Surprising, I know.
I feel your pain.....I get plenty of readers but you are nearly my one and only consistent commentor. It takes a big person to not take it personally......I'm usually opposite...if I read a blog that has plenty of comments I tend to not hit the button to leave another. But I do for those that have zippo or only a few. Sometimes I'm not sure what to say after reading your fun posts because I am so far out of the realm of the the ranch....my own fault...but I love you and your family and think of you guys all the time. Maybe we'll have to have you come to the lake with us....and we will one of these days get to your family ranch..how about that?!
Oh NO! I check your blog every day, I promise. I just don't always log in to blogger and comment. I will mend that error immediately, because I do not want to miss out on the stories and your wit.
Sounds kind of petty to me! ;) I hardly having any comments or readers for that matter besides a few loyalists. But I'm still blogging away. Don't give up the ship now!
Wow, I should try this. I haven't gotten comments in months. Feels like the blogosphere has closed up shop. Either that or I've just personally annoyed everyone that used to comment. ;)
I've been traveling, my friend! But I just read every blog of yours that I missed. I am so behind on my own posting! I have it on my to do list! I do have to admit that I've been on FB, though! Priorities! Love you. Come back from your strike.
18 comments:
love it! although, my lack of comments comes from passing out early at night due to exhaustion. not because I don't love you.
Oh don't punish us! I'm you're biggest Colorado fan! I'm experiencing lack of comments too and I'm trying to think positive - it's because everyone is so busy spending extra time with their families during the summer!!!
Glad to see your summer is as busy and eventful as the rest of your year!
What? NO! You must continue!
SO I finally start commenting and everyone else stops?!? Alright, I'll stop commenting. Maybe everyone else will start again. Or I could leave 10-15 comments per post, but I am just not witty enough to do that. Surprising, I know.
Oh, come on now... you know I always read, I just never post. Uh Oh, now I went and ruined my "NO Post" streak.
I feel your pain.....I get plenty of readers but you are nearly my one and only consistent commentor. It takes a big person to not take it personally......I'm usually opposite...if I read a blog that has plenty of comments I tend to not hit the button to leave another. But I do for those that have zippo or only a few. Sometimes I'm not sure what to say after reading your fun posts because I am so far out of the realm of the the ranch....my own fault...but I love you and your family and think of you guys all the time. Maybe we'll have to have you come to the lake with us....and we will one of these days get to your family ranch..how about that?!
Well I always check in here and try to comment. Don't stop girl! We love reading this at the Davis household! ;)
Oh NO! I check your blog every day, I promise. I just don't always log in to blogger and comment. I will mend that error immediately, because I do not want to miss out on the stories and your wit.
I keep waiting for my sassy sis-in-law to chime in about my pathetic attempts for attention. Regina, where are you?
Go ahead,QUIT!!! We will just open the gate and send this bronc to the south 40. Just rember it's tuffer to get back on after long break.
Sounds kind of petty to me! ;) I hardly having any comments or readers for that matter besides a few loyalists. But I'm still blogging away. Don't give up the ship now!
rude, making ridiculous excuses like that. the real excuse is probably, just maybe, that you are busy and have a life. so there.
Man, the last three commenters are pretty tough on me, huh? I think I'll focus my attention on the top portion of this page. Anon--who are you?!
YOu knew I was kidding right? You are not rude Michelle. You are funny. But is that better? LOL
lack of comments? every post i see has comments, you big fishing baby.
i want it now, i want it right now.
r
Wow, I should try this. I haven't gotten comments in months. Feels like the blogosphere has closed up shop. Either that or I've just personally annoyed everyone that used to comment. ;)
I've been traveling, my friend! But I just read every blog of yours that I missed. I am so behind on my own posting! I have it on my to do list! I do have to admit that I've been on FB, though! Priorities! Love you. Come back from your strike.
Post a Comment