Monday, July 26, 2010

Move 'Em Out


Some of you might recall my terrible time-management skills. Because of that, I do not have time to create posts to publish for the remainder of the week while I am not here. We have company coming to town tomorrow. After that, we will head to the family cattle ranch for a big branding weekend.
Please do not break into my house. My mom is here and will Karate chop anyone who even tries. ;)

Have a super terrific week and thanks for stopping by.


Hey precious niece Sarah--Claire, Ghost, and the rest of us wish you a Happy 3rd Birthday. We love and miss you.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Have a great week, even if it is busy! :)

Dan and Betty said...

Be safe.

Dan

Keri said...

take me with you next time ....

Pam said...

Have a great week branding. Think about me while you are out there. :) We are headed to our Vaughn ranch over Labor day for a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. Maybe if you are out at the Family Ranch that weekend, we can catch up with each other! Hugs to Max and the kiddos!

TjandMark said...

Dan says 'Be safe", I say "have fun!" Wish I was there. blessings.

Melissa said...

Go Julie--kick some booty.

Hooray for horses and Hooray for Claire on Ghost!

Regina said...

so does that mean juju's house is empty and we can break in there?
thanks for the bday wishes.
claire is beautiful!!
r

TjandMark said...

Me thinks that a cattle drive without trees, cliffs, mountains, rivers,etc. is mostly for sissies. (AND, I think it looks like a lot of good, co-operative labor.) mark

Anonymous said...

Have a Fantastic week! I am having Ranch withdrawls so be safe and get back!!!!

Kat

Danielle Michelle said...

I miss gathering! It's my favorite part of branding! That and all the good food!!!

Have a great week and have fun!!!

Jenn said...

Wishin you guys were back. I miss my GGYR blog fix! :)

Cindy said...

Scuse me. I've been waiting for a blog post. I thought the deal was, if they comment, you will come.

Rude.