Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just A Little

Because of this necessary strike, I am not able to fully share the entire events of last night's extravaganza. Instead, a small sampling--

Cutie muffins waiting for a turn with the carriage rides.
An OJ Simpson helmet I did not win. Nope. Didn't even bid on it. I think it's probably a pretty cool piece of sports memorabilia, but I'm not his biggest fan. Don't really believe the whole glove not fitting business. Wait, did I just get overly opinionated and controversial? Chris, thanks for all the items you donated!
Loved the clever way Trish and Melissa solicited donations. Peewee and Donna, this is where Matt put your generous donation. We love and thank you.
One of the many prizes I "won" last night. I tend to get a little competitive during silent auctions. Max just loves this about his wife. Milton, thanks for the beautiful pieces you donated to the auction.
And that's all for now. But remember--don't blame me, blame yourselves.

Michelle Wade, over and out.

18 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you got some cute pics. It was a fun night for sure, even though it was a quick one for us.

I hope you got a lot of great bids. :)

Cindy said...

Commenting!!! You just simply HAVE to post more pictures for the pathetic SC residents who hold their breath waiting for every last detail.

Come on, don't leave me hanging!

Pam said...

I sure wish we could have been there, but we were eating our way through South Dakota taking a look at "The Heads" as my husband has so creatively renamed Mount Rushmore. I hope it was a successful fundraiser for the Ranch.

Coach Mom said...

WOW! I am sorry to have missed this premier event! Looks like it was a great time for all.

lexi said...

looks like you guys are having a blast!!!! cant wait to see you guys!!

TjandMark said...

I get competitive too at silent auctions and regular auctions. I always say "I won it", when of course it is really "I bought it!". Wish I was there to out bid ya. ;-)

Trish said...

Michelle I say the strike it over you posted pictures quit fishing for comments. YOu proved your point and everyday your faithful readers have still been coming here to see if you are still posting. Love ya girl and love the blog

Cindy said...

YEAH! What Trish said.

The Wades said...

Trish--Fishing? No, I'm just still on strike. Most readers don't even care if I beg. ;)

I like to amuse myself with my striking antics.

Jenn, thanks for coming.

Cindy, move back. You can see it all in person.

Pam, love the new name. I think I'll use that. How was the trip?

Kristi--Maybe next year. :)

Lexi--we're excited. Hurry and get here.

Tj, you would have left crying.

Cindy again--whatever. Don't be taking Trish's side. Ridiculous!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

What a bunch of cute girls! And cute stuff at the auction! No comment on Michelle's strike - gotta support a sister.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Aww, c'mon Michelle, stop being a poopy pants! We want to hear more about the auction.......

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

so I think you need to post more because if......

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

if I have to continue commenting like this, I will but.....

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

It's kinda a pain in the butt. really, it is. depsite the fact that I love you and Max and your sweet kiddos......

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

tring to up your comments is really time consuming!! So get on with it lady.....

Anonymous said...

i like jessie, branching out on her own with the tie, not following the tied-shirt trend. and, who is the random non-cousin (no offense to the non-cousin, of course).
and, if i could only remember your stupid password i would invade your blog and force you in to a real no-posting strike (by changing your pw and not giving it to you). get over yourself already.

and why the pic of the murderer's helmet but not the ohio state one? and you pretend to be a fan.

darn the brain fog, any chance you want to just tell me your pw again??
r

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

And besides, my typos are getting out of control...that's never good news....