Saturday, July 24, 2010

If you are wanting a little more insight into the Silent Auction dinner and are tired of waiting on me to provide, read this cute blog post from one of the ladies in attendance. (Here.)

Hope your weekend is a fun one.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are cute pics! It was a great time at the auction! Glad you all have so many people who love and care about GGYR!

lexi said...

cant wait to see you!!!!!! its coming up sooooooo soon!!!!!

Cindy said...

Loved that blog post. I am thankful that someone made a blog post. You're not off the hook though.;)

Danielle Michelle said...

Sounds like it was a great auction!

Love the post about Dodge. I'm so glad he found a home with you. I know you aren't judging the former owner, but the guy sounds less like a "real" horse owner that occasionally needs to make some tough decisions, than a trader who knows the market is horrid right now and needs to unload some horses before he gets some more since the horse slaughter houses are closed. We have a lot of those types here - where they would rather shoot the horse than take $200 for it.It's rediculous. If the horse had been dead lame or in his 20's then I could understand - but not 14 with the potential to be sound.

You guys are great for people AND horses!

Keri said...

I noticed those red boots at the auction!! I was so green (with envy!) about them! Hello to the "wearer"! :)